Supermarket Savvy's Melissa Herrmann Dierks RDN, LDN, CDE provides a balance of nutrition expertise and communication skills which enable her to be a quotable resource for print and electronic media outlets. Melissa has the ability to address current nutrition topics with a high energy delivery in a timely manner. Numerous reporters have taken advantage of Melissa's expertise in diabetes self management, weight loss, childhood obesity, healthy cooking, and more.
Topics consulted on include healthy holiday eating, low calorie summer beverages, and heart healthy eating.
- 5 Ways to Stress Less This Spring
- Tips to March into National Nutrition Month
- Turn a Resolution to Reality
- What's In Your Fridge?
- On Your Side
- Rating the Plate
Bay City Times
- Childhood Obesity Interview
- Kitchen Safety and Thanksgiving Meal Preparation
- Tips for Weight Loss
Detroit Free Press
- Heart Healthy Eating including Recipes
Melissa Herrmann Dierks is a regular contributor to WBTV news and has worked with anchors Tonia Bendickson and Kristin Miranda, along with producer Kristen Cronenberger.
- Healthy Tailgating Ideas
- Summer Shape Up
CBS WNEM News 5
- Healthy Cooking Tips
- Battling Childhood Obesity
- Heart Healthy Cooking
1320 AM - Good Morning Columbia Show
- Healthy Low Calorie summer barbeque ideas, healthy hydration with vitamin water.
- Discussion of Current Nutrition Topics